Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tales from the Sick

"Einstein would turn over in his grave!  Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded."
-- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, Looking God in the Eye


In keeping with the beginning of most of my posts, this is written when I should be sleeping.  Unfortunately, I seem to have developed something of an insomniac habit, and the vast majority of my time in bed is spent lying awake thinking through the same old patterns again and again.  Not, I think, particularly healthy.  In any case, it doesn't matter too much; by the looks of things, my body is just hanging around until I snap, at which point I'll either sleep for a whole day or die.  I'm not feeling too picky about it right now, to be honest.

Bah.


THE DEVIL'S EYES

The man looked up uncertainly at God
and said,
"I'm sure you're getting too many sixes."



1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Please choose the sleeping option...

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home